SUMMERTIME at Holy Comforter!
Holy Comforter is your hub for summer fun! We have day camps, a parish retreat, our Farmers' Market and much more. All registration is online at the links below.
Important Registration Info:
- Please note: all events (camps, retreats, etc.) must be registered and paid for separately.
- FYI-Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the best browsers to use during registration. (Click on the links to download those browsers, if needed).
- When registering, please enter the name of the main participant on the first screen. "Guests" can be added later in the registration process.
- If you need any support with registration, please contact the church office at email@example.com or 303.466.2667 x 102.
Scholarships are available. To apply for a scholarship, please contact the respective coordinator:
- Music Camp: Mary McIntire
- Rainbow Trail Day Camp: Jamie Rumsey
- Annual Parish Retreat: Jackson Dreiling
Summer Camps at Holy Comforter
Music Camp, June 5-8
9am-11:30am, 4 years - K ($35 includes snacks and camp t-shirt)
9am-3pm, 1st - 6th grade ($70 includes snacks and camp t-shirt)
Join us for the week of the marching band-The Art of Music. This will be a blast and interactive for all! On Thursday we will have a family concert to show off our stuff at 3pm! All are invited!
Pre-school campers must be potty trained. All campers 1st-6th grade need to bring a lunch each day.
Broomfield Farmers' Market
Join us for our 7th season at the Broomfield Farmers' Market, located at Hwy 287 and 10th Avenue (right in front of Holy Comforter). The market officially opens this Summer on Tuesday, June 13th, at 4:00 pm, and is open each Tuesday during the Summer, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Get more info about the market
Annual Parish Retreat
Our Annual Parish Retreat is scheduled for August 18-20, 2017 at YMCA of the Rockies-Snow Mountain Ranch.
Located in Colorado near Winter Park, Rocky Mountain National Park and Grand Lake, Snow Mountain Ranch offers a wholesome environment where friends, families and groups enjoy a tranquil setting, more activities than anywhere else and quality time together.
Situated on more than 5,000 acres, the ranch’s on-site summer activities include horseback riding, hiking, biking, canoeing, a zip line and a variety of family programs, plus easy access to nearby fishing, boating and rafting.
Other Summer Camps offered on our Campus
Broomfield's own Backstory Theatre will offer Day Camps during Spring Break and all Summer long - right here at Holy Comforter! Check out their website or send an email to find out more.
Backstory Theatre's website
Youth and Family Camps at Cathedral Ridge
This Summer, Cathedral Ridge is offering several camps for children, youth and families. To learn more and to get registered, check out the Cathedral Ridge website.