SUMMERTIME at Holy Comforter
Holy Comforter is your hub for summer fun! We have day camps, a parish retreat, our Farmers' Market and much more. All registration is online at the links below.
Important Registration Info:
- Please note: all events (camps, retreats, etc.) must be registered and paid for separately.
- FYI-Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the best browsers to use during registration. (Click on the links to download those browsers, if needed).
- When registering, please enter the name of the main participant on the first screen. "Guests" can be added later in the registration process.
- If you need any support with registration, please contact the church office at email@example.com or 303.466.2667 x 3.
Scholarships are available. To apply for a scholarship, please contact the respective coordinator:
- Music Camp & Choir Camp: Mary McIntire
- Rainbow Trail Day Camp: Jamie Rumsey
- Annual Parish Retreat: Jackson Dreiling
Summer Camps at Holy Comforter
Music Camp, June 4 - 7
9am-11:30am, 4 years - K ($35)
9am-3pm, 1st - 6th grade ($70)
5th/6th Grade Registration
Join us for the week of the Magical Music of Disney. This will be a blast and interactive for all! On Thursday we will have a family concert to show off our stuff at 3pm-all are invited.
Pre-school campers must be potty trained. All campers 1st-6th grade need to bring a lunch each day.
Rainbow Trail Day Camp, June 18 - 21
9am-11:30am, 3 - 4 years old ($35)
9am-3pm, K - 6th grade ($70)
All kids ages 3 - entering 6th grade are invited to Holy Comforter for a week of music, creative worship, crafts, tie-dye, games, Bible study, water fun, bike riding, outdoor activities, and more; all designed to encourage children to grow in their Christian faith. The theme for this year is “This Changes Everything: God's Grace”.
Adult counselors from Rainbow Trail Lutheran camp will join us for the week to lead the fun!
Choir Camp: From Bach to Broadway
9am-3pm, 4th-9th grade ($100)
The Broomfield Children’s Chorus is having a week long Choir Camp, "From Bach to Broadway", August 6 - 10th, 2018 at Holy Comforter Episcopal Church.
Contact Mary McIntire with any questions and for more info.
Broomfield Farmers' Market
Join us for our 8th season at the Broomfield Farmers' Market, located at Hwy 287 and 10th Avenue (right in front of Holy Comforter). The market officially opens this Summer on Tuesday, June 12th, at 4:00 pm, and is open each Tuesday through September, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Get more info about the market.
Annual Parish Retreat
Our Annual Parish Retreat is scheduled for July 27-29, 2018 at Cathedral Ridge.
Other Summer Camps offered on our Campus
Broomfield's own Backstory Theatre will offer Day Camps during Spring Break and all Summer long - right here at Holy Comforter! Check out their website or send an email to find out more.
Backstory Theatre's website
Youth and Family Camps at Cathedral Ridge
This Summer, Cathedral Ridge is offering several camps for children, youth and families. To learn more and to get registered, check out the Cathedral Ridge website.