Serving and Loving our Neighbors
Outreach ministry involves the many ways that we reach out to our community and the world to show God's love through gifts and service to those in need. It is a way we carry out the great commandment "Love thy neighbor as thyself." We help those in need in a wide variety of ways, with a number of organizations on a local, national, and global scope.
How You Can Help
- Volunteer for CASA of Adams and Broomfield Counties: CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) is looking for more "CASA's"! Join the Interfaith Coalition Task Force of CASA on September 26, 12pm at the Westminster Courthouse. Learn more.
Who Do We Serve?
These are just some of the organizations we seek to serve through our time, talents, gifts, and service:
- Growing Home - host site to help families in transition
- St. Francis Center - monthly service trips to St. Francis Center in Denver on the 3rd Sunday of each month to serve those who are homeless
- Developmentally Disabled Adults - providing social opportunities on our campus
- Broomfield FISH - host food drives, support distribution days, and further education on hunger issues in our community
- Bonfils Blood Center - host bi-annual blood drives
Blankets for cancer patients - provided by Women's Gathering
Hats and blankets for newborns - provided by Women's Gathering
Those served by abuse shelters - provide pajamas and comfort items for Valentine's Day and Mother's Day